Internal Oak Door Lining (Square) 133mm x 20mm
A solid European Oak internal door lining set 133mm x 20mm supplied with separate square edge stop lat, allowing for accurate placement of your door stop.
PLEASE NOTE: If you you are ordering fumed skirting boards or architraves and would like your door linings fumed to match, please contact our Sales Office who will be happy to advise you.
An internal solid oak door lining 133 x 20mm with separate square edge stop lat - manufactured from prime grade European oak. Choosing real oak door linings enhances the look of any doorway, especially when complete with oak architraves and skirting boards. We use state of the art German machinery to manufacture our hardwood timber products ensuring you receive precision perfect items.
Standard width head set supplied as:
- 2 lengths (legs) @ (W)133mm x (T)20mm x (L)2100mm
- 1 length (head) @ (W)133mm x (T)20mm x (L)1000mm
- Square edge door stop - 2 lengths (legs) @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)2100mm
- Square edge door stop - 1 length (head) @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)1000mm
Double width head set supplied as:
- 3 lengths @ (W)133mm x (T)20mm x (L)2100mm
- Square edge door stop - 3 lengths @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)2100mm
If you require different sized door linings, contact our Sales Office who will be more than happy to help.
|Country of Manufacture||United Kingdom|
|Timber Species||European Oak|