The product has been added to your cart.
High density, natural rubber, with fleece backing and vapour barrier. Ideal for floating engineered wood flooring in both domestic and contract installations. Also excellent at absorbing impact and in-room noise. The silver vapour barrier keeps any moisture at bay keeping your new floor dry.
- Manufactured to DIN ISO 9001 quality control standards
- Ultra high density, 3-layer composite
- Laminated with a silver vapour barrier - protects against moisture migration from the subfloor
- Extremely high resistance to compression
- Pressure-loadable cushioning
- Water repellent and moisture proof
- Heavy mass stability and stay-put quality
- Impact sound and in-room noise insulation
- Thermal insulation
- Shock insulation
- Reduces unevenness in the subfloor
- Long term support and protection - prolongs the serviceable life of the floor covering
- Dust free
- Quick and easy to cut and install
- Additional Information
Manufacturer QA Products Country of Manufacture Pack Size 10m2 Roll
- Heavy duty
Heavy duty, high quality, fairly expensive.
Price Quality Value