- For putting tapered tenons on turnings, dowels or rustic furniture components.
- Used like a pencil sharpener to put accurate tenons on the tips of turnings.
- Available in three finished diameters: 7/16" and 1/2".
- Can be used by hand or make accurate, perfectly round dowelling with a power feed.
- Adjustable re-sharpenable carbon-steel blade in plated zinc-alloy body.
- Works on soft, green or hardwoods.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Veritas Country of Manufacture Tool Type Miscellaneous