The product has been added to your cart.
- For putting tapered tenons on turnings, dowels or rustic furniture components.
- Used like a pencil sharpener to put accurate tenons on the tips of turnings.
- Available in three finished diameters: 7/16" and 1/2".
- Can be used by hand or make accurate, perfectly round dowelling with a power feed.
- Adjustable re-sharpenable carbon-steel blade in plated zinc-alloy body.
- Works on soft, green or hardwoods.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Veritas Country of Origin Tool Type Miscellaneous
- Worked well with practice
The cutter is very size critical (as indeed is mounting a socket in the drill). When I finally got the size right it worked well and quickly. I know they are Canadian - but I would have found it simpler if all the sizes were metric rather than imperial.
Price Quality Value