The product has been added to your cart.
- For putting tapered tenons on turnings, dowels or rustic furniture components.
- Used like a pencil sharpener to put accurate tenons on the tips of turnings.
- Available in three finished diameters: 7/16" and 1/2".
- Can be used by hand or make accurate, perfectly round dowelling with a power feed.
- Adjustable re-sharpenable carbon-steel blade in plated zinc-alloy body.
- Works on soft, green or hardwoods.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer Veritas Country of Manufacture Tool Type Miscellaneous
- worked well with practice
the cutter is very size critical
(as indeed is mounting a socket in the drill)
When I finally got the size right it worked well and quickly
I know they are canadian - but I would have found it simpler if all the sizes were metric rather than imperial
Price Quality Value