An internal solid oak door lining 108 x 20mm with separate square-edge stop lat - manufactured from prime grade quality European oak. Choosing real oak door frames enhance the look of any doorway, especially when complete with oak architraves and skirting boards. We use state of the art German machinery to manufacture our hardwood timber products ensuring you receive precision perfect items.
This set includes a separate stop lat with square edge profile, allowing for accurate placement of your door stop.
- Standard internal door size of 1981mm x 838mm (6'6" x 2'9") and if required it can be simply cut down for a neat and tidy fit.
- 2 lengths (legs) @ (W)108mm x (T)20mm x (L)2100mm
- 1 length (head) @ (W)108mm x (T)20mm x (L)1000mm
- Square edge door stop - 2 lengths (legs) @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)2100mm
- Square edge door stop - 1 length (head) @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)1000mm
If you require different sizes, contact our Sales Office who will be more than happy to help with your installation needs.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer British Hardwoods Country of Manufacture United Kingdom Timber Species European Oak Timber Grade Prime
- Quality oak
Well machined with a nice finish. Good selection of timber as very knot free, with very little warping. Will use BH again.
Price Quality Value