Nothing should go here
£62.75 per m2 (inc VAT)
£62.75 per m2 (inc VAT)
From: £64.60 per m2 (inc VAT)
From: £59.80 per m2 (inc VAT)
£70.80 per m2 (inc VAT)
£46.40 per m2 (inc VAT)
From: £50.80 per m2 (inc VAT)
Wood Flooring and Related Timber Products
Why choose British Hardwoods?
At British Hardwoods we are passionate about wood and how it can be used to enhance your living environment. We hope that the hardwood products you buy from us will become part of your everyday life for years to come. We firmly believe that using wood in your home shouldn't cost the earth, which is why all the raw timber that we use is sourced only from FSC or PEFC certified suppliers - helping to protect this valuable resource.
Solid Wood Flooring
- Oak flooring specialists - our range also includes ash, maple, cherry and walnut
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods
- Accurately machined single-plank floorboards - a pleasure to fit
- Wide boards and long lengths as standard
- Factory acclimatised floors - ready to fit
Engineered Oak Flooring
- Single plank wide boards with a generous real wood top layer
- Ideal for use in conjunction with under-floor heating systems
- Enhanced stability - perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- Our structural grade engineered oak floors can be fit directly onto joists or battens
Skirtings, Architrave & Mouldings
- Quality hardwood skirting boards in heights up to 222mm
- Matching architrave and mouldings in all timbers
- Full range of popular profiles - traditional and contemporary
- Generous volume discounts
- Accurately machined timber with a fine surface finish
Oak and Hardwood Timber
- Specialist oak timber merchant
- Rough sawn, calibrated and planed all round timber
- Planed timber available online with generous discounts for quantity
- Accurately machined by skilled craftsmen here in the UK
- Hobby packs and thin wood boards perfect for hobbyists
- Regular choice of selected hardwood boards in oak, yew, sycamore and elm and other timbers
Wood Floors and more...
Our beautiful wood floors, skirting boards and timber are only part of an extensive range of hardwood products. Our solid oak farmhouse doors add the perfect finishing touch to any design project, as do our stunning waney-edged oak window boards. We supply oak beams which can be used as structural supports or simply for decoration. Our hardwood worktops are made to order and are supplied in full-length staves. We also stock a huge range of ancillary products for fitting, finishing and maintaining anything in wood.
Our Customer Reviews
"What a fab company selling a high quality product which is great value when comparing to other companies. I have spoken to several members of staff whilst researching and ordering their Classic Engineered Oak Flooring and window boards. From the initial contact in the showroom, to the backroom staff, to the delivery driver - ALL of them were so helpful, friendly and professional. They freely passed on their knowledge and advice during our phone calls. And let's not forget the people in the workshop who produce a high quality product which looks great. Thank you British Hardwoods."
Review by L.S. (June 2020)
"Outstanding product and workmanship. I have ordered wood from other places but never have I received wood of such great quality and workmanship. Well worth the money. Most certainly will use again. Will certainly recommend this company to others and must comment on how well the wood was packaged and delivered. Mark this 100%."
Review provided online (June 2020)
"We purchased this wood flooring to make a slightly more modern extension room more in keeping with the rest of our 250 year old Cotswold cottage. Having seen the finished/fitted product we very happy we selected this flooring. The grain, knots and colour variations give warmth and character to the room. Boards were very easy to lay, were consistent in width and thickness and the tongue and groove had a nice snug fit (especially with the hidden screws supplied)."
Review by S. Smith (August 2019)
"I have just finished fitting our bedroom and bathroom floors with Engineered T&G Flooring. Really impressed with the accuracy of the machining - the boards can be drawn up end to end so that you have to look hard to see the join. The micro bevel on the board edges really enhances the appearance too. Great job. I’ve been a customer at British Hardwoods for a number of years and they have always been unfailingly helpful, friendly and professional."
Review by J. Tucker (August 2019)
British Hardwoods Blog
Stunning Loft Conversion using British Hardwoods Timber
A loyal customer of ours has recently used our planed all round oak timber to stunning effect in his unique loft design project. The project has now been shortlisted for a prestigious design award,...
Read More 21st September 2020 at 11:09
Join Our Team! Timber Workshop Assistant Required
The post Join Our Team! Timber Workshop Assistant Required appeared first on British Hardwoods Blog.
Read More 21st September 2020 at 10:09
Yorkshire Three Peaks Fundraising Challenge
A huge well done to members of the British Hardwoods Production Team who successfully conquered the Yorkshire Three Peaks Challenge at the weekend. The gruelling walk includes the local peaks of...
Read More 1st September 2020 at 16:09
We Are Now Open As Usual!
We are very pleased to announce that our Wood Flooring Showroom, Timber Shop and Trade Counter are now fully open for visitors. When you visit us, you will notice that we have introduced some new...
Read More 9th July 2020 at 15:07