Nothing should go here
£70.80 per m2 (inc VAT)
From: £61.50 per m2 (inc VAT)
£69.50 per m2 (inc VAT)
From: £52.50 per m2 (inc VAT)
£52.50 per m2 (inc VAT)
£69.50 per m2 (inc VAT)
From: £66.50 per m2 (inc VAT)
Wood Flooring and Related Timber Products
Why choose British Hardwoods?
At British Hardwoods we are passionate about wood and how it can be used to enhance your living environment. We hope that the hardwood products you buy from us will become part of your everyday life for years to come. We firmly believe that using wood in your home shouldn't cost the earth, which is why all the raw timber that we use is sourced only from FSC or PEFC certified suppliers - helping to protect this valuable resource.
Solid Wood Flooring
- Oak flooring specialists - our range also includes ash, maple, cherry and walnut
- Sustainably sourced hardwoods
- Accurately machined single-plank floorboards - a pleasure to fit
- Wide boards and long lengths as standard
- Factory acclimatised floors - ready to fit
Engineered Oak Flooring
- Single plank wide boards with a generous real wood top layer
- Ideal for use in conjunction with under-floor heating systems
- Enhanced stability - perfect for bathrooms and kitchens
- Our structural grade engineered oak floors can be fit directly onto joists or battens
Skirtings, Architrave & Mouldings
- Quality hardwood skirting boards in heights up to 222mm
- Matching architrave and mouldings in all timbers
- Full range of popular profiles - traditional and contemporary
- Generous volume discounts
- Accurately machined timber with a fine surface finish
Oak and Hardwood Timber
- Specialist oak timber merchant
- Rough sawn, calibrated and planed all round timber
- Planed timber available online with generous discounts for quantity
- Accurately machined by skilled craftsmen here in the UK
- Hobby packs and thin wood boards perfect for hobbyists
- Regular choice of selected hardwood boards in oak, yew, sycamore and elm and other timbers
Wood Floors and more...
Our beautiful wood floors, skirting boards and timber are only part of an extensive range of hardwood products. Our solid oak farmhouse doors add the perfect finishing touch to any design project, as do our stunning waney-edged oak window boards. We supply oak beams which can be used as structural supports or simply for decoration. Our hardwood worktops are made to order and are supplied in full-length staves. We also stock a huge range of ancillary products for fitting, finishing and maintaining anything in wood.
Our Customer Reviews
"I am overjoyed with the quality of this Oak Flooring. Precisely engineered, the tongue and groove assembly was clean and easy. The grain variety and few knots all add to the beautiful overall effect. I finished the floor with two coats of Fiddes hardwax oil and the appearance is excellent. The order was delivered, very well packaged, within the original estimated time scale. The company has been excellent to deal with and I would not hesitate in recommending them or the product."
Review by Howard (April 2021)
"What a fab company selling a high quality product which is great value when comparing to other companies. I have spoken to several members of staff whilst researching and ordering their Classic Engineered Oak Flooring and window boards. From the initial contact in the showroom, to the backroom staff, to the delivery driver - ALL of them were so helpful, friendly and professional. They freely passed on their knowledge and advice during our phone calls. And let's not forget the people in the workshop who produce a high quality product which looks great. Thank you British Hardwoods."
Review by L.S. (June 2020)
"Outstanding product and workmanship. I have ordered wood from other places but never have I received wood of such great quality and workmanship. Well worth the money. Most certainly will use again. Will certainly recommend this company to others and must comment on how well the wood was packaged and delivered. Mark this 100%."
Review provided online (June 2020)
"We purchased this wood flooring to make a slightly more modern extension room more in keeping with the rest of our 250 year old Cotswold cottage. Having seen the finished/fitted product we very happy we selected this flooring. The grain, knots and colour variations give warmth and character to the room. Boards were very easy to lay, were consistent in width and thickness and the tongue and groove had a nice snug fit (especially with the hidden screws supplied)."
Review by S. Smith (August 2019)
British Hardwoods Blog
We're Opening Again From Monday!
We are very pleased to announce that we will be re-opening our premises from Monday 12th April. We look forward to welcoming everyone back and to seeing all of you again. From Monday, we will be...
Read More 9th April 2021 at 12:04
Join Our Team! Timber Workshop Assistant Required
The post Join Our Team! Timber Workshop Assistant Required appeared first on British Hardwoods Blog.
Read More 2nd March 2021 at 13:03
Burr & Brrrr! - Log Blog #2
On the 8th of February we started cross cutting our frozen Burr and Brown Oak logs to reveal their inner beauty. Some burr and pip just sits on the surface like a cow pat, these however went...
Read More 23rd February 2021 at 15:02
Log Blog #1 - February 2021
The 1st of February was a lovely crisp day up here in Yorkshire, perfect for unloading/reloading our 40ft kiln. This load was 300 cubic feet of really gorgeous Pippy Oak cut at 30mm thick, which...
Read More 4th February 2021 at 15:02