|European Oak||American Ash||American Cherry||Black Walnut||Canadian Maple||European Beech|
Why Our Hardwood Worktops Stand Out
All our hardwood worktops are made to order in our Yorkshire factory by our skilled craftsmen and are supplied in beautiful full-length staves. Care is taken when selecting each piece of timber, ensuring that you receive a stunningly finished worktop that will last you a lifetime. Stave widths are arranged in production for maximum stability, but are usually between 90mm - 160mm wide. In all but the longest worktops, each stave runs the full length of the top. Staves are machined with a combed glue joint which aids construction and provides a strong joint.
Our prices are per metre based on a standard 600mm wide by 40mm thick. However any length and width can be made - prices available on request.
Due to the bespoke nature of this product, delivery charges are based according to size and location (price on application).
What You Can Expect
Some of the characteristics of our hardwood worktops:
- Prime quality hardwood timber sourced only from certified managed suppliers;
- Staves run the full length of each worktop;
- Stave widths from 90mm to 160mm wide;
- Finished at 40mm thick;
- Standard square-edge profile;
- Supplied unoiled - ready to take a finish of your own choice;
- Refinements such as belfast sink cut-outs, drainer grooves and radius corners will need to be produced on site.
|Timber Species||Price Per Metre (incl VAT)|