The product has been added to your cart.
An internal solid oak door lining 133 x 20mm with separate square edge stop lat - manufactured from prime grade European oak. Choosing real oak door linings enhances the look of any doorway, especially when complete with oak architraves and skirting boards. We use state of the art German machinery to manufacture our hardwood timber products ensuring you receive precision perfect items.
Standard width head set supplied as:
- 2 lengths (legs) @ (W)133mm x (T)20mm x (L)2100mm
- 1 length (head) @ (W)133mm x (T)20mm x (L)1000mm
- Square edge door stop - 2 lengths (legs) @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)2100mm
- Square edge door stop - 1 length (head) @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)1000mm
Double width head set supplied as:
- 3 lengths @ (W)133mm x (T)20mm x (L)2100mm
- Square edge door stop - 3 lengths @ (W)44mm x (T)13mm x (L)2100mm
If you require different sized door linings, contact our Sales Office who will be more than happy to help.
- Additional Information
Manufacturer British Hardwoods Country of Manufacture United Kingdom Timber Species European Oak Timber Grade Prime
- Super quality oak
Very happy with these door lining sets. The wood is great quality and has just a few small knots which adds to the natural look of the timber. I will be back for more when I start renovating the upstairs of my house.
Price Quality Value