Internal Solid Oak Door Battened Kit
A traditional solid European oak internal door with battens - supplied in kit form and available in three sizes. Our door kits are handcrafted from sustainably sourced character grade European oak which has a light honey tone and displays natural figuring with some knots and pip.
Price displayed is for the door in kit form (i.e. needs assembling, resizing and finishing on site). The timber is supplied unoiled.
Door hardware sold separately.
DOOR KIT CONTAINS:
Size 1981mm x 686mm (6ft6in x 2ft3in):
• Tongue and groove boards with quirk mould - usually 5 boards @ 2000mm x 144mm x 20mm (or as available)
• 4 battens - chamfered on long edges only (750mm x 130mm x 20mm per batten)
Size 1981mm x 762mm (6ft6in x 2ft6in):
• Tongue and groove boards with quirk mould - usually 5 boards @ 2000mm x 158mm x 20mm (or as available)
• 4 battens - chamfered on long edges only (800mm x 130mm x 20mm per batten)
Size 1981mm x 838mm (6ft6in x 2ft9in):
• Tongue and groove boards with quirk mould - usually 5 boards @ 2000mm x 174mm x 20mm (or as available)
• 4 battens - chamfered on long edges only (850mm x 130mm x 20mm per batten)
|Country of Manufacture
|In Kit Form
We use numerous ways to deliver our hardwood products all around the UK mainland. This includes delivery by our own vehicle (within a limited delivery scope), and also the use of independent couriers. The courier price is the direct charge from the couriers we use and is a weight-driven tariff based on the delivery location.
To calculate the delivery charge
- Put all the goods you require into your shopping cart.
- Go to the shopping cart.
- Type your full delivery postcode in the 'Calculate Shipping' box and our website will calculate the shipping method and the accurate shipping charge.
Courier delivery timescales
The time taken for delivery by courier can vary depending on location. When your order is complete, we will email you to inform you of despatch. The courier will then contact you when they have collected your order from us, to inform you of the expected delivery day.
Our oak door kits are manufactured from solid, kiln-dried hardwoods and should not be stored in a cold, damp environment (e.g. garage, shed or outbuilding). On arrival at your property, the packs should be taken straight indoors into a dry, heated building. All concrete, plaster and wet work should be fully dried out prior to receiving your order. The doors should be assembled and sealed with an appropriate finish in a prompt timescale.