The product has been added to your cart.
Transparent, lightly pigmented and satin, natural oil-based wood finish for exterior use. Microporous surface allows the wood to breathe and reduces swelling and shrinkage. Water-repellent surface will not crack, peel, flake or blister. As top coat on already colour treated wood, Osmo UV-Protection-Oil Tints prolongs the renovation intervals significantly. As a single product application, it blocks the greying process on vertical surfaces with a UV protection factor 12 in comparison to untreated wood when two coats are applied.
- Very water and dirt resistant
- Reduces wood swelling and shrinkage
- Resists growth of algae, mildew and fungal attack
- Microporous, breathable finish which does not crack, peel, flake or blister
- No sanding necessary for future applications
As with all finishing products, the manufacturer's data sheets on safety, preparation and guidance to product use should be read prior to application.
- Additional Information