Nothing should go here
View Our Projects
- Tradition Oak Flooring and Oak Table Tops
at Busfeild Arms, East Morton
- Hand-Crafted Wooden Cheeseboards at Wensleydale Creamery, Hawes
- Stasis Ash Hardwood Flooring at The Oberstein Hotel, Austria
- Engineered Oak Flooring at Langbar Equestrian Centre, Ilkley
- Engineered Wood Flooring at Cavendish Pavilion, Bolton Abbey
- Provincial Oak Flooring at The Red Lion & Manor House, Burnsall
- Ash Handcrafted Kitchen Cabinets at Milestone Design Ltd, Ilkley
- External European Oak Door in Addingham
British Hardwoods Blog
Fitting hardwood flooring onto existing floorboards
Mechanical fixing of hardwood flooring is arguably the most successful method of fitting as it is the way that wooden floors have been traditionally fit for many years. Mechanical fixing means...
Read More 16th May 2013 at 11:05
British Hardwoods gets bigger
Our regular customers will be aware of how busy we have been during the last six months. The annual pre-Christmas rush has continued right through until Spring and is showing no sign of abating....
Read More 14th May 2013 at 12:05
Character Grade Oak Flooring 140 x 15mm – Special Offer
For a limited period we are offering our filled and sanded Character Grade Oak Flooring for £42 per square metre (including VAT). The width of the floorboards is 140mm and the thickness is 15mm,...
Read More 29th April 2013 at 15:04
Planed Oak Timber Squares 32mm
Due to popular demand we have now added 32mm planed oak timber squares to our online shop – on special offer at only £2.40 per metre (including VAT). The squares are machined from prime grade...
Read More 29th April 2013 at 13:04